For over 30 years the team at TimBukOne has been collating and distributing listed company share register information. This experience enables us to consistently provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date share register and ownership information in the world. Our shareholding data includes the following:
- Complete share register for every JSE listed company, updated monthly.
- Also covers the newer South African exchanges 4AX, A2X, and ZARX
- Monthly registers going back to 2006 for both currently listed and delisted companies
- Data available within hours of being released to the public by the registrar
- Data includes beneficiary, number of shares held, changes in the number of share held from previous month, value held, % of issued shares held, domicile, etc.
Shareholder / Beneficiary Analysis:
- Analyse what shareholders are buying and selling across the entire market on a monthly basis
- Analysis of shareholders by portfolio value, country of domicile, fund analysis, buyers & sellers, and many other types of analysis to help institutional investors understand the changing investing landscape.
(*This database is only provided to Financial Services Board registered professionals)