HFS-64 is a 64-bit, state-of-the-art, financial data and analysis platform for the institutional investor and asset manager.
It offers price data for thousands of time-series such as equities, world indices, forex, unit trusts, economic data, and much more. It is accessed via a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) platform that requires no end-user installation. Accessible anytime and from anywhere.
It provides an extensive suite of tools, functionality, usability features and content such as:
- State of the art tech - 32/64 bit
- Available for Windows, Apple, Linux, iPad, Android
- Incredibly powerful charting
- Economic database covering South Africa and the world
- Bonds database, bond indices, and yields
- Multi-decade share price database
- JSE SENS in original PDF with formatted tables
- News in real-time and from around the world
- Financial statements - truly as published
- Ratio Analysis and financial modelling
- Directors Dealings in own shares
- Detailed Dividend Data
- Shareholders - complete and for all companies
- Funds analysis, benchmarking, performance
- Organization structure charts
- Automated integration to all MS Office tools; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- and much more ...